Wednesday, June 9, 2010

what a week...!!!

including 2day...its my 5th day dat i can't sleep..i don't know why..mybe i keep thinking what happen 2 me..it's all about ftin natasha..it's hard 4 me 2 keep away from her..she's my niece and my gf...but at the same time i've my switheart..PRINCESS FITRY...so...i made a decision..i let go ftin and i keep going wif princess..actually it's hard 2 make this decision..both of them i luv so much..but i muz luv juz only 1 of them...so..my decision is final and it's princess i choose...hop dat ftin didn't appear in my life again...hopfully..i juz can't take it anymore..it's so difficult 4 me...and hop evrything will go fine and smoothly on this sunday..bcoz i gonna meet my princess..yeah...!!!n 2morrow (10/6/2010) i'll hang out wif my BFF..hop dat they will free 2 go out..and the same day our rsult will come out...can't wait and hopfully my rsult is the besh...^_^

No comments: